House Assistant - Oxford
We’re recruiting at Ronald McDonald House Oxford. We’re looking for motivated and organised House Assistants who can:
- Work alongside other members of the House team to provide a supportive environment for resident families within a communal living setting
- Support the House team and daily operational tasks
- Deliver a high level of service to resident and external visitors to the House
- Be fully flexible to cover shifts from Monday to Sunday between 8am and 10pm
- Updating and reviewing the daily waiting lists and assigning rooms to families
Download the full job description for more information.
- Minimum of 21 hours per week
- £10 per hour
- Start date: ASAP
- Closing date for applications: 9 February 2018
There is one full time position and two part time positions available. To apply, please complete the application form in full, and send, along with your CV, to Emma.Rogers@uk.mcd.com before the closing date of 9 February.