House Manager – Oxford
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to become the House Manager of the Ronald McDonald House in Oxford; a House with 17 bedrooms.
Your duties will include:
- Balancing the challenge of communal living and creating a supportive ‘home away from home’ environment, while achieving financial and operational efficiencies
- Driving the strategic planning agenda with the Board of Governors and Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Ensuring a comprehensive and successful fundraising plan is implemented
- Ensuring all income generating activities are explored and fully developed in an appropriate time frame
- Building excellent relationships with the hospital and hospital community at all levels
- Managing crisis and conflict management situations as the main contact in an emergency and acting accordingly
- Carefully managing expenditure throughout the year working to an agreed budget and income target as well as producing relevant reports
- Establishing a high performing team with appropriate staff levels.