Housekeeper - Birmingham
We are recruiting a full time Housekeeper based in our Birmingham House, to:
- Ensure high standards of Health & Safety, hygiene and general well-being of families are maintained throughout the House
- Ensure that the cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of the House are kept to a high standard
- Prepare family rooms
- Implement Ronald McDonald House Charities policies and regularly report issues to House Manager, where necessary.
- To deliver a high level of service to resident and external visitors to the House
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment in the House
- Ensure the maintenance of House equipment
- Report or fix any maintenance opportunities in a timely manner
- Assist and support House volunteers
- Demonstrate good awareness of other roles within the House team and Charity
- Promptly clean rooms to a high standards ready for families to be accommodated.
You will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Manage time and tasks effectively
- Strong interest in working to support families
- Previous experience working in housekeeping
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer focused with the ability to show empathy, tact and diplomacy
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Respects diversity and works diplomatically with a variety of different audiences
- Shows cultural and interpersonal sensitivity, working well within a team.
- Salary: £8.00/hour
- This is a full time position, working 35 hours per week
- You will be expected to work shifts between 7am and 9pm, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
- Closing date: Monday 12 February, 5pm.
To apply for this role, send a completed application form and CV to Joy Dangerfield: Joy.Dangerfield@uk.mcd.com.