Digital Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Head Office, East Finchley, London
Contract: Permanent, 5 days per week
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Communications
Salary: £32 - 36k plus £3k London Weighting
Rewards and benefits:
Holiday: 28 days rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
Employee discount scheme: You will have access to a discount through Rewards Gateway; this includes discounts on some menu items from McDonald’s Restaurants Limited and discounts from a wide variety of High Street and online retailers.
We’re looking for a digital expert to take ownership of our digital channels and content strategy. You will oversee the website, email marketing, social media and content, growing our KPIs and supporting the overall objectives of the marketing and communications team.
The right candidate will have experience in shaping an organisation’s digital strategy, focusing on growing the Charity’s reach and engagement. You must be well versed in using analytics and insights to determine activity whilst at the same time be a proficient writer with exemplary grammar. The Content Producer and Marketing Assistant can both be leaned on for support, but you must be a self-starter, highly motivated and always on the lookout for more efficient and effective ways of working.
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of the Charity’s website including any development work needed
- Working with the Content Producer to ensure the website is continuously updated with correct, relevant and inspiring information
- Delivering the 2018/19 email strategy and developing it for future years
- Working with the Content Producer to plan, produce and distribute the monthly Charity newsletter
- Managing all our social media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube (Please note: responding to and engaging in dialogue with our supporters is undertaken by the Marketing Assistant)
- Identifying ways that email marketing, the website and online paid media can be part of the Charity’s awareness, lead generation and donation campaigns
For a full job description, please download the Candidate Pack here
How to apply: