Location: Ronald McDonald House Evelina London
Hours: 35 hours per week (part-time or job share to be considered)
Reports to: Senior Regional Fundraiser
Salary: £9 per hour
Reward and Benefits:
- Access to employee discounts scheme
- Access to pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Semi-flexible working hours
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a small team of fundraisers, assisting in reaching set fundraising targets within our London and South East region.
- To provide administrative support to the London & SE Regional Fundraising Team.
- Monitor and track income received and assist in the compilation and development of income reports.
- Respond to incoming enquires, written and verbal, and provide support to community supporters who are fundraising for the Charity.
- Act as an ambassador for the Charity.
You will need to:
- Be friendly, outgoing and have a strong desire to help in all areas of the Charity
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be a skilled communicator with excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to show empathy, tact and diplomacy when needed
For a full job description, please click here.
How to apply:
Applications close at midday on 22 February.