Regional Corporate Fundraiser
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing regional team as we adopt a more strategic approach to develop innovative, sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships that yield clear return on investment, increasing and maximising our corporate portfolio so we continue to grow income from a key income stream.
LOCATION: Ronald McDonald House Manchester
HOURS: Permanent. Full-time hours are 35 per week
REPORTS TO: Senior Regional Fundraiser
SALARY: £22 - £26K dependent on experience
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
- Bonus - You will be part of our bonus scheme which is currently based on budget achievement. This is non-contractual.
- Flexible working options
- Holiday: 36 days rising to 38 days after 3 years’ service (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee discount scheme: You will have access to a discount scheme through Rewards Gateway
- Service awards: To celebrate major service anniversaries, we give all staff vouchers which can be used at a number of high street stores
-Private healthcare: We give all staff, their spouse or civil partner and any dependent children up to the age of 25 free membership of a private medical care scheme after 6 months’ service.
- Pension scheme: RMHC offers a Stakeholder Pension Plan to all salaried employees.
- Life assurance RMHC offers a minimum cover of 1 x annual salary
- Achieve agreed fundraising targets from new and existing supporters
- To provide high quality account management to corporate supporters
- Develop new partnerships, working with the Senior Regional Fundraiser and other internal teams establish partnership agreements, media and communication plans and reporting
- To cultivate and recruit new and existing corporate volunteers
- Prepare and present creative pitches and proposals
- Oversee the corporate pipeline for the region, ensuring its sustainability
- Reduce expenditure for the Charity by sourcing appropriate in-kind donations
- Support and motivate a regional fundraising sub-committee to raise funds through local events and contacts
- Contribute to development of annual plans and budgets for corporate organisations and produce regular reports back on progress against objectives and financial targets
- Accurate logging of communications on in house database and ensuring thanking strategy is adhered to
- Plan, oversee and coordinate fundraising events where necessary
- Ensure that all fundraising conforms to industry best practice and legal requirements
- Work with the Marketing and Communications department to produce appropriate fundraising materials and to ensure that all public relations opportunities are fully maximised
- Represent Ronald McDonald House Charities at fundraising meetings, events and presentations outside normal office hours (evenings and weekends) as required
- Identify and research potential new fundraising opportunities where required
- Undertake any other duties of a compatible nature as may be required from time to time by management
To apply, please send the completed Application Form along with your CV, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 15 March 2019