Taking place at Haydock Park, this event will see you run, jump, and bounce around 15 of the UKs biggest inflatable obstacles.
We’re excited to announce that Ronald McDonald House Charities UK are the official charity partner for the 2019 Inflatable 5K series.
The 2019 course presents 15 gigantic inflatable obstacles around a 5km course, including favourite The Plummet and the heroic Leap of Faith. The course features some of the most enjoyable and challenging inflatable obstacles to ever exist. Whether as a solo runner or with a team, this event is the one for you if you like an adventure. Families, friends and workplaces welcome!
As a member of our team, you’ll receive:
- On the day support from our Fundraising Team
- Support throughout your fundraising journey from a member of our dedicated Challenge Events Team
- A fundraising pack jammed full of tips and ideas to help you smash your target
- Your very own #TeamRMHC t-shirt to wear with pride
- An exclusive goodie bag post-run
£20 - as a little way of saying thank you, we offer our brilliant supporters subsidised entry to this event when you book here
£100 - This could help us to provide at least 4 nights of free ‘home away from home’ accommodation for a family in need, at an average cost of £25 per night.
Already signed up and ready to go? Join our JustGiving campaign here and share your page on your social media with family and friends.
SEE ALL INFLATABLE 5K EVENTS AND FIND YOUR NEAREST HERE