Inflatable 5K Series
Taking place in various locations across the UK, this event will see you running, jumping and bouncing your way around the course. Find your nearest event today!
Saturday 6th April 2019 - Saturday 30th November 2019
Location: Across the UK!
We are excited to announce that Ronald McDonald House Charities is the charity partner for the Inflatable 5K for 2019!
Taking place in various locations across the UK, this event will see you running, jumping and bouncing your way around the course.
• Saturday 6 April – Kempton Park Racecourse, Surrey, TW16 5AQ
• Saturday 27 April – Newcastle Racecourse, Tyne and Wear, NE3 5HP
• Saturday 22 June – Hertfordshire County Showground St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 7PT
• Saturday 6 July - Wolverhampton Racecourse, West Midlands, WV6 0PE
• Sunday 29 Sept - Heyford Park, Bicester, OX25 5HD
• Saturday 5 October – Barleylands, Billericay, Essex CM11 2UD
• Saturday 30 Nov – Haydock Park Racecourse, Liverpool, WA12 0HQ
The 2019 course presents 15 gigantic inflatable obstacles around a 5km course, including favourites The Plummet and Leap of Faith! The course features some of the most extreme and enjoyable inflatable obstacles ever created.
By joining Team RMHC, you’ll be raising vital funds to keep families together, while their child is in hospital.
By signing up you will receive:
• Support throughout your fundraising journey from a member of our Fundraising team
• A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
• A goody bag, including one of our branded t-shirts for you to wear on the day
Start fundraising and set up your Just Giving page here: www.justgiving.com/rmhc
Or download a Charity sponsorship form here: Sponsorship Form
Sign up today and join Team RMHC: www.ukrunningevents.co.uk/RMHC